Below are scrolled posts that are separate from the pages above. They are notes and thoughts on some places I have visited, in Manhattan, while I was living in Chinatown.
- 26 EAST BROADWAY
- Authentic Fuzhou Cuisine
- Cheng Wong Allen St.
- Dumpling House on Allen 山东水饺
- 老三风味小吃 CHINATOWN SNACK
- Jazz in Kitano Hotel: Great Musicians Featured
- Mooncake on 359 West 54 Street NYC
- Pulled Noodle AsYou Order
- Saburi Lexington Jazz NYC
- Super Taste Noodles nyc 百味蘭州手拉麵
- 东方兰州拉面 Sheng Wang 27 Eldridge Street
I still write my thoughts on places,
but include them on another wordpress blog,
called Jonkyo 55 Jazz: